Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Sunday, December 11, 2011

Spruced up Garland including using Peachy Keen Stamps

The house is finally decorated and I decided the garland in the kitchen needed a little something extra. I was looking thru my collection of extra cutouts and found several gingerbreads already cut out (From My Kitchen Cartridge), so of course I thought they would look adorable with some cute little Peachy Faces. I stamped their faces with the Everyday Character Faces set and embossed them with the cuttlebug. I added some stickles, buttons and twine bows. They are attached with mini clothespins.
I am happy with my improved garland!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how cute, I love them... How big did u cut them out???

Anonymous said...

Your Gingerbread men are so sweet, your decorations look fantastic, very pretty and festive. Hugs, Lori m

Cely said...

omigosh this look so stinkin cute! your house looks so festive!

Anonymous said...

Those little gingerbread men are perfect on your garland. I love the way you attached them. Great decorations.