Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, December 09, 2011

An ornament for: Peachy Keen Let's Face it Friday Challenge

Peachy Keen is having another Let's Face it Friday Challenge. Not only must your creation include Peachy Keen stamps, but the twist this time is to include fabric.
I decided on an ornament and started with a rosette cut at 2 1/2", I added a 3" circle to hold it together. My little bear is cut from Create a Critter Cartridge at 3 1/4" (I should've cut him a bit smaller) I used my Gypsy to hide the facial features and stamped his adorable face with the Cute and Cuddly Stamp set. I ran him thru the Cuttlebug, inked it up a bit and added a little stickles. I used some Glossy Accents on his eyes and gave him some rosy cheeks too. I  cut the santa hat from Joys of the Season Cartridge and for the sizing since I was using the Gypsy, I just tapped the size button until if fit on my little bear's head. I also embossed it with the Cuttlebug and added some stickles for some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Emma's Mixed Holiday Sentiments set and I used  a PTI die and stamp for the label. The fabric is six circles cut at about 3" and I stitched it together to form a little flower. I added some ribbon and a PTI button.
I haven't decided if he will stay on the tree or if I might tie it to a package.


Have a wonderful Friday!

I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great ornament! Love the flower!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kim said...

cute ornament! thank you for playing along on the challenge!

Cindy :) said...

really cute ornament, great job on the flower :)

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Cute tag! Don't you just love PK stamps. Happy Holidays and good luck on the PK challenge.

Stacy at Totally Twisted Cards
http://www.totallytwistedcards.com/content

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Donna, Your ornament is so sweet! I love the textured teddy and the fabric flower!! I'm so happy that you created with us for this challenge at PKS LFIF!!