Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Saturday, December 24, 2011

Embellished ornament for my crafty friend

Another quick and easy project for my crafty friend (actually the one who introduced me to the Cricut back in January of 2009.
I started with a store-bought wreath ornament. I went to my stash of wooden cutouts that I have had for years (they are from back in the day when my older daughters were in 4H and I was the craft leader.) I decided they would be perfect for stamping. I inked the edges and stamped some crafty sentiments from PBD stamp set. I then added some gems with my IRock tool, then simply hot-glued them to the ornament, added a little bow and called it done. I have a similar one I did earlier and used some buttons and twine too. I made that one for an ornament swap over at PBD's Community blog.


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

What pretty ornaments. Your carfty friend will love it! I am a new follower. I hope you will be able to stop by when you get a chance to see some of my new projects.

Wishing you a MErry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

Love them both. Merry Christmas.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute this is... She is sure to love it, if she doesn't love it send it to me...
Merry Christmas from ukiah