Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, December 26, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge

Peachy Keen is having another challenge and this time anything goes as long as it includes Peachy Keen Stamps. I had a gift bag for my girlfriend that also doubled as her Christmas card.  I used the Winter Frolic Cartridge and Peachy Keen's Princess Face Assortment. I cut the little girl at 7 inches, so the layers were pretty easy to work with. I ran some of the pieces thru the Cuttlebug, added some Glossy Accents and gave her some rosy cheeks.  I kept the colors a bit non traditional for Christmas.The sentiment is from Emma's Mixed Holiday Sentiments stamp set.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

The xolours look perfect to me Donna! Love your card. Thanks for helping to make our final challenge one to remember! xxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So adorable... i have enjoyed visiting your blog this year and hope you have a wonderful new year.

Robin said...

Looks great. Love the colors.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin
the cricut scrapper

Cindy :) said...

awesome, I bet she loved it!! It's so pretty :) tfs and gl