Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, December 23, 2011

Cranberry Liqueur

My husband and I make homemade Cranberry liqueur each holiday season. It's quite easy to make and so festive looking. This year I added simple tags I made with my Cricut, scallop punch and Tags and Treats stamp set from PBD. The recipe card was made using at PTI die. I used my computer for the recipe and printed it out on avery mailing labels, that way I could just stick them on patterned paper and run the die through my Cuttlebug. The cute litte martini glass is from Emma's Everyday Bingo set. (there are a ton of cute little images on that set.)



2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a wonderful gift .. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Cely said...

hey thats pretty stinkin cool! homemade cranberry liquor!