Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, December 30, 2011

Altered Frame project #2

I needed a personal gift for a couple of  nieces (and nephew with girlfriend) that wouldn't be too complicated to put together. I snapped a few pictures while they were here for Thanksgiving and thought I would put them in a simple frame.
I kept the embellishments simple by using some Prima Flowers and K&Co metal embellishments I had in my collection of goodies. I added a few half pearls and some fibers. The background paper is from DCWV Performance stack. It has a vintage feel that I really like.
The red sentiment is cut from red vinyl using the Home Accents Cartridge. I did have to play around with the size a bit.






1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great frames! These are perfect gifts!