Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Tags

Here are a few of the tags I created this season. There were so many to create for the different treats and gifts. Not all of them had photos, but here's a few.
I thought I would enter these in Mary's Cricut Cardz Challenge #98. You really should check out the beautiful tags that were created. I always want mine to look like that, but alas, not this time. Terrific inspiration though.

 I used TBBM Cartridge and auto filled the page. The sentiments and ribbon are from PTI.




This next one was for some homemade treats and were cut out with a scallop punch and the sentiment is from a Gooseberry Patch set. I added a bit of stickles too.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Pretty tags. I hope to make more next year since I only dabbled a little this holiday.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

beejay said...

Beautiful! I especially like the spoon tags, thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Happy New Year!