Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, December 09, 2011

Simple Christmas Coffee Sleeves

We have a tradition to go and look at an incredible light display in a neighborhood not too far away. We do this each year with a few family and friends that join us. I decided it would be fun to bring homemade cocoa for everyone (there were about 10 of us this year). I wanted to dress the cups up a bit.
I started with the disposable hot cups with lids, they came in a pack of 12 for about $3 at Walmart. I searched on line for a template for a coffee sleeve, traced and cut them out from DCWV last years holiday stack. I used a little hot cooca mug from a Gooseberry Patch stamp set and the sentiment is from PBD Tags and Treats stamp set. I inked it up a bit , added some candy cane stickles and a little Glossy Accents to the whipped cream and snowman. Just for fun I added a little ribbon and  buttons too.

No comments: