Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Thursday, December 29, 2011

More Vinyl!

I just love using vinyl to add personal touches to items. This particular project is for my girlfriend who loves horses and everything cowgirl. I have known her for years and she introduced me and my family to 4H over 10 years ago. She even talked me into being horse leader for several of them! Good times for sure.
Now of course my girls are grown, but the memories live on and we love to get together and talk about the "good ole days". That often includes sitting out by the barn watching the horses and enjoying a cold beverage.
For this project I pulled out my Old West Cartridge and some pink, tan and brown vinyl. The tags were created from some wood cutouts that I inked and stamped with sentiments from a PBD set. Sorry about the poor photos. I just couldn't get it right.






No comments: