Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Sunday, April 22, 2012

Invitation

Here's the last baby shower project post. I didn't photograph the favors or a couple of other projects, but thought I would post the first project which was the cute little invitation I made.
I started with PTI cardstock and the  Straight from the Nest cartridge, I cut the clothesline image along with the layers. Instead of using the images for the front of the tshirts, I used brads and a stamped image. I used the Swiss Dots folder and ran the layer through the Cuttlebug. I added some PTI ribbon and heat embossed (with pink embossing powder) the sentiment which is also from  a PTI set. I inked the clothesline and added jute to make it a bit more realistic.  The hardest part was being happy with the design, I kept adding and changing until I finally had it just right. I decided in the end the three little pink pearls in the corner were the perfect finishing touch. I also added a heat embossed  pink monkey to the brown envelope.
Coming soon...Bridal Shower projects.
Hope your Sunday is relaxing. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Super cute baby invitations. Love the colors. I was just in a brown and pink hop.

Happy Earth Day,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations