Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simple Wedding Favor

Good afternoon everyone. Just thought I'd post a quick wedding favor I did for my girlfriend's recent wedding in beautiful (and at the time snowy)Lake Tahoe. The venue was a small chapel overlooking the lake, and it was in the middle of one of the biggest snow storms of the year. So picture the snow falling in the background, just stunning. I only had a little over a week to come up with 60 of these so I kept the design a simple pillow box cut with my Expression using the Easter Solutions Cartridge from 2010 and the hide feature with my Gypsy to hide the bunny cutout. I sized these at 5" so I could get two favors per 12x12 page.  I used my scallop and circle punches to create the layers for the outline and initial. I heat embossed with black powder and dry embossed the other images for additional texture. I used a PTI stamp set for the outline and the "P" is from My Creative Time's Everyday Bingo set. I filled them with a Ghiradelli Chocolate square, just big enough to only need one per box. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: