Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Shower Project #1 Garland

Good   Morning,
Thought I would post a project I made for a sweet baby girl shower I gave a couple of weeks ago for a dear friend's daughter. This will be baby girl number 3.
Her colors were pink and brown and she is decorating with little monkeys too.
I used the Straight from the Nest Cartridge border feature cut fit to page, then cut the little "shirts" apart and ran them through the Cuttlebug for some embossing to create the garland. I also cut the little hangers and clothespins. To assemble the garland, I used some jute, punched a tiny hole in the top of the hangers and strung each one onto the jute. Between each little t-shirt, I tied a piece of pink and brown tule to give it a little extra something. Theses strands of garland were strung about the house and over the cake table. I thought this would be fun to enter over at More Than Favors Wacky Wednesdays "baby theme" Challenge.






1 comment:

Cely said...

Ack! this is so stinkin cute!