Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Saturday, May 05, 2012

Imagine Cartridge: Best Friends Cartridge

I needed to make a few quick cards and love the Imagine for that purpose. No patterned paper to decide on, or cut the right size. Just load the white cardstock and you're ready to go!
I met three new second cousins this past weekend; ages 8 and a half months, 3 years and 5 years old. All girls, all adorable. So fun to get to know them a bit and reconnect with their parents too.
This first card I used the tea party images and used the layers feature so I could use some pop dots to add dimension. They were cut a 4 inches.
The cardstock and ribbon are from PTI. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Occasions stamp set using a scallop punch. I used the Divine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, Fiskars punch, pearls and some glossy accents on the "tea".
I made this card for my 5 year old second cousin. She loved it.

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Cute and the embossing adds a special touch in the background.

Enjoy National Scrapbook Day,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations