Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, May 07, 2012

Best Friends Imagine Cartridge Card #3

I have to confess, I made several cards in a two hour period. I was making decorations for my Uncle's Surprise 65th birthday party (more to come on that) and wanted to bring some little gifts to my cousins, aunt, etc.. I knew I wouldn't be able to spend as much time as I would like creating the details I normally like to add, so the Imagine really came to my rescue.
Since I had yet to make a little card for my 3 year old second cousin, also a little girl, I just couldn't resist using this cartridge once again. I mean, why not... with so many darling images to choose from.
Again, using PTI cardstock and ribbon and a few embellishments, this too came together nicely. Love that Swiss Dots folder, an EK Success punch, glossy accents and stickles of course. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

No comments: