Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Sunday, May 06, 2012

Cricut Imagine: Best Friends Cartridge Card

Here's another cute little card made using the Imagine and the Best Friends Cartridge. I cut these images using the layers feature, popped them up and added a few embellishements. I used PTI Cardstock and ribbon, Martha Stewart Loopy Punch (one of my favorites), Some gems, stickles for some glitter, embossed with a floral folder and the Cuttlebug, and the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions stamp set. I gave this one to my 8 and a half months old little second cousin who was just the sweetest little pumpkin that let me hold her til my heart's content. I assembled the images in a bit different order compared to the handbook. Thanks for looking.


No comments: