Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, August 26, 2013

"Cricut Choice" Challenge at Exploring Cricut

Good morning everyone. Are you ready for a new challenge? Today at Exploring Cricut the challenge is to make a card, layout or project using your choice Cricut cartridge and images. MUST include two Cricut cuts.
Do you have an image you have been wanting to try? Maybe even a new cartridge that hasn't been used? Perhaps like me you have some favorites and love using them over and over.

I chose Cherry Limeade Cricut Lite Cartridge. Even though this is a font cartridge, the darling images on it are so fun, summery and cheery.

I needed a gift bag and card to for my sister-in-laws birthday, so since she has a summer birthday I thought these images and colors would be perfect.

The details:
sign image cut at 2.5"
glass w/straw image cut at 5.0"
Lime w/flower image cut at 2.5"

Card base cut @ 4.5x4.5"
white gift bag from my stash, twine and a little bling and a couple of cherry brads
paper from my scraps








So have  you thought about which cartridge and image you will use for the challenge at Exploring Cricut. Be sure to head on over for some great ideas.
Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by today.

5 comments:

Diane said...

This is the cutest gift bag! Now I wish I had this cartridge!

Sharon said...

What a fun gift bag!! I so love these cuts!! I'm with Diane, I wish I had this cartridge, too!! :)

Michelle N. said...

I just love the colors you chose-they really make your cuts "POP!"! Great gift bag.

Kimberly said...

How Cute!!! I don't use my Cricut as often as I used to, but this makes me want to get it out; really adorable gift bag!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Ok, that is just too fun. Love the colors and the texture. What an awesome gift bag!