Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, August 06, 2013

"Sew Much Fun" Challenge at Cardz TV

Good morning my crafty friends.
Today's post is a card I am entering in Cardz TV Linky Party "Sew Much Fun"
This challenge is to include real or faux stitching in your card, layout our craft project.

I started with the Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge with the sewing machine image cut at 4.0"
I used all of the layers and my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I used some foam tape to add some dimension.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Home Sewn Stamp Set
For my stitching, I used my sewing machine and the zig-zag stitch around the patterned paper and then a straight stitch around the white card base.



Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the projects over at Cardz TV. Mary has some wonderful stamp sets and the design team projects are gorgeous!

No comments: