Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, August 19, 2013

Guest Designer for Craftin Desert Divas!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgeIfzT6VocPDEh9jCFJe6VWZrNVFK2TVOIUWw7B8o9jJ9VdhO5qPrmq0vADr3VpQ8wuic7m3Z5Rc38kqxU5phIEv0YT2LpxBlFzxRLA3VwDW__Xl7S86CBH-VAz9WhLzciR30q-8V6I18/s1600/CDD_Post+Topper.png

I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! This linky party theme is Anything Goes!

 The sponsors are:
KaDoodle Bug Designs - $15 giftcard
Robin's Nest - $10 giftcard
Cardz TV- Stamp set of choice.

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. Visit Craftin Desert Divas! for all the rules and to play along. Here is what I created for this linky party...

.I know it's Back-to-School season but I am just not ready to give up summer!
Remember when we were kids? And school didn't start until after Labor Day??
So in honor of summer...I am sharing my jars of homemade peach jam I was able to can.
Of course I couldn't leave those little jars plain. I had to dress them up a bit using my Cricut Machine and Preserves Cartridge.

peach image including layers @ 2"
word art: peach jam including layer @1"
tag including layer @ 2"
All of the images cut just beautifully. I would suggest slowing your speed way down for the word art.









 I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, some gems and a bit of inking with Distress Inks.


I am so excited about being a guest designer today and  Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna- Love this idea. Your tags are perfect. That embossing is wonderful.Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!


Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Beth F. said...

Oh my goodness, peach jam is a little bit of Heaven in a jar. You really decorated them so well!
Congrats on being on the GDT at Craftin Desert Diva's!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Nana said...

Adorable. Love how you decorated them. We all do eat with our eyes first.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jackie Scott said...

The tags and labels along with your yummy peach jam will make a great gift for someone!