Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, August 12, 2013

"Disney Dreaming" Challenge at Exploring Cricut

Hello my fellow crafters! It is time for another challenge at Exploring Cricut.
This week the challenge is to make a card, layout or project using a Disney Character of your choice.

Perhaps you have a Disney Cartridge that you haven't pulled out in awhile and this is the perfect opportunity to make something fun!

I used the Mickey and Friends and Alphalicious cartridges to make these little Autograph books. It is my plan for Seth and Cory to use these on our Disney trip in the future. My Your Story Photo made putting them together a snap and I used two of the blue 4x6" binders it came with.

I picked  Mickey image #1 and #3 and cut them at 4.0" including all of the layers. I would have like them to be a bit bigger, but since the books are 4x6 I had to keep the images at 4.0" My advice would be to turn the speed WAY down and adjust the pressure and you will have no problems cutting  these sweet characters.

I used my Gypsy to weld the letters together using the Alphalicious font and printed them out in white cardstock. I'm not good at welding things together, as you can see my "a" didn't weld... I should practice more!

I ran one of the Mickey's through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and each were put on the books with pop dots. Each book as 20 4x6 pages, so that's alot of autographs!





Be sure and get out those Disney Cartridges and make something fun! Stop by Exploring Cricut for all of the challenge details and wonderful Design Team inspiration.

Thank you so much for stopping by today...

7 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous autograph books!

Annette said...

Super cute! My kids always liked taking autograph books when we went. Mickey on the front is perfect!!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Michelle N. said...

What a great idea to make your own autograph books-really cute! TFS

Sharon said...

Wonderful autograph books!! Love the Mickey on the front! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

really cute and great idea

Scrapping Girl said...

So So Super-cute!!!!!! my kids loved having an autograph book at Disney.
Michelle

Liz O. said...

Love these books! They look quick and super cute! TFS Donna!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz