Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, September 02, 2013

First Day of School Surprise!

Happy Labor Day, we woke up to thunder and rain....guess hubby's fishin trip is off (maybe).
I have a ton of things on my "to do" list today, but I am determined to create today!

For today's post I thought I would share the little goodies I made for my little guys. I used MCT Stitched Lollipop Holder Die to hold some Starbuck's cakepops.

I used PTI Back to School stamp set along with PTI inks and paper and finished them with a bit of twine.

Super simple and the boys thought they were a fun treat.

I am entering this in My Creative Time's Thursday Designer Challenge "Back to School"

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Too cute! Of course they would LOVE them!!! Very sweet of you!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)