Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simple Card Set: Fall Colors

Hello all,
Hope your week is going great so far.
I am sharing with you today a set of five cards I made as thank you's for my recent birthday gifts:)
Since I needed to make a few, I decided to use the same design, color scheme and accents to keep it simple.

For my die cuts and sentiments I used various products from My Creative Time

The cards are standard A2 size using Paper Trey Ink Card Stock










 Supplies used:
MCT It's All About You Stamp Set
MCT Tab Notes Stamp Set
MCT Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
MCT Stitched Tab Die
MCT Stitched Mini Frame and Arrow Die

I stamped the images in Rich Cocoa ink and added some twine in various color.
Sorry the pictures aren't the best, I took them in the early morning not realizing how dark it would be.

I am also using these cards to play along with the MCT Designer Challenge with Miss Cheryl: Fall Color Inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

You've been busy! What a great set! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Glora said...

These are TERRIFIC! Awesome job with the colors too. Thanks for joining in the Designer Challenge at My Creative Time. Hugs- Glora