Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Treat Boxes for Pinkalicious Blog Hop!

My Pink Stamper is having a little challenge for her monthly Blog Hop: Treat Boxes!
I decided to try something new and made the 3D box from the Happy Hauntings Cartridge. (I cut off the extras for a smooth top)The sentiments are from My Pink Stampers "Family and Friends", "Sweetest Cupcake", and "Simply Sweet Occasions" stamp sets. I used EK Success punches, Maya Road chipboard embellishments that I embossed and glittered, and some ink.
Hope you get a chance to check out the wonderful projects over at My Pink Stamper.

3 comments:

Meesh said...

ADORABLE take-out treat boxes! LOVE the patterned paper & sentiments! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

Michelle

Tina said...

Love the patterned papers for your boxes. Great job!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Great boxes, the papers you used are adorable! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop!!