Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, October 07, 2011

My first Imagine cards!

I recently received my Cricut Imagine for my birthday. It was a super surprise from my husband. I haven't had a chance to play with it too much, but I love how quick and easy it is to create a project. So many options and just white paper, wow!
I decided to use the Imagine More Cards cartridge for these two birthday cards. Not too fancy, but super easy and I just added some twine, ribbon and Glossy Accents, inked the edges and called it done. I used the layers feature and pop-dots to give them some dimension.Colored cardstock is from PTI.




Off to get ready for a fieldtrip with Sara at the Mondavi Arts Center. Happy Friday.

1 comment:

tracym110 said...

beautiful cards! love the pink and brown together! :)
Tracy M
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com