Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sharing a bit of my niece's wedding

I am sharing a banner I made for my niece Cecy and her husband Matt as well as some decorated glasses to celebrate the engagement a while back. Her colors were tangerine and cobalt blue, so I tried to incorporate those with some fun paper, prima flowers and of course capture the moment with sentiments from PBD All in the Family Stamp set. They also used the banner at their reception:)

We celebrated their wedding in South Lake Tahoe the end of last week. I am blessed to have been a part of the union between two people who are so very special to me. Unfortunately, there were so many details for Aunt Donna to attend to, that the photos of the finished projects didn't make it to my camera. 2 of my girls were bridesmaids,(Sara on the far left, Rachel on the far right, the two in the middle are the bride's little sisters)  our little guy and grandson were ring bearers and my oldest son gave the bride away. We were also up till the wee hours the nite before the wedding making the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. So special!

No comments: