Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Treat Boxes for Wacky Wednesday Challenge #55

Paula over at More Than Favors is hosting the Weekly Wacky Wednesday Challenge and this week the challenge is to make treat boxes.



 
 





This is wedding week for my niece..I have been busy with favors and decided to share some favor/treat boxes for the bride's table. (This niece is the big sister of my niece who married in August. I didn't get a chance to post any of those projects though.. time got away
from me, just too crazy)
I used the Happy Hauntings Cartridge again with DCWV Tahiti Beach Paper Stack. This wedding is pretty untraditional, they are getting married on a pier in South Lake Tahoe, the colors are blue and orange with a bit of a beach/shabby chic theme. I didn't have the time to embellish the way I originally thought, and used some K & Co accents to make the process a bit quicker. I did wrap some tulle around the box and will probably add a little something else. I better hurry though, the wedding is Friday afternoon.

I am making shell candies using a mold and candy melts for the treats inside.

No comments: