Ok, for this banner I used the PTI coasters again, added pattern paper, inked the edges. I am still trying to perfect the rosette; but, I am not giving up! The font is from the Happy Hauntings cartridge using the vampire shadow and vampire font cut at 2 1/2". I used my Imagine with the Snapshot Texture cartridge and the Happy Hauntings cartridge to create the extra images. (I am fairly new to the Imagine and still need to do an update so I can use my Gypsy as well). I ran all through various cuttlebug folders, added a little bling with my IROCK tool, a bit of Glossy Accents and some doodling with a white gel pen. The sentiments are from one of Emmas called Mixed Holiday Sentiments. I am loving this set for all of the upcoming holidays. (I do have to say that when I order a set of stamps from her, it comes super quick....I love that!) I punched the sentiments with various EK Success punches. They're a bit hard to see in the photo, but I also added a couple of PTI buttons.
This has been a fun challenge for me. If you get a chance check out the amazing entries over at