Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Tag Challenge

More Than Favors is hosting the weekly Wacky Wednesday Challenge and this week our project was to create a tag.
I love to create tags! This one started with TBBM Cartridge scallop tag cut at two different sizes including shadows. I decided that this would be a birthday tag for a girlfriend so I made it a trio of tags with some of her favorite things and things that remind me of her.
The yummy paper if from Graphic 45, I also cut some images from that paper, used my Cropodile for the eylet that I didn't set too firmly so that the tags fan out. The sentiments are from PBD "Country Living" set and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" set (my personal favorite). I had to keep it pretty flat so that it would close up into one tag, so the extras are a bit skimpy. Lots of distressed ink, half pearls, prima, Glimmer Mist, Ek Success Punch, K & Co. Key, "letter K", and some fibers.




1 comment:

Cely said...

Love it! Vintage without even trying!