Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bicycle Card

At a recent trip to my LSS, I purchased a little 6x6 pad of Jillibean Soup paper, just for the bicycle print! It just so happens that I was waiting for my new Pink by Design order to arrive which included the "Bike" set. There are lots of stamps to create your own bicycle and some terrific sentiments too.
I'm still practicing on lining up images to build designs. I popped up the basket and seat image for a little something extra.
Cardstock and ribbon from PTI, patterned paper Jillibean Soup, Memento Ink, Distressed ink, Corner Chomper, Glossy Accents, IRock Tool, tiny half pearls and paper crimper.

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

This is absolutely super I think I would have bought the pad for that image to. I came out beautiful
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com