Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, June 03, 2011

Quick Graduation Card

I needed a card for one of my girlfriend's daughter who is graduating. I used the cap from Locker Talk and the sentiment is from something I picked up at our local scrapbooking store. I didn't have any graduation paper so I stamped a sentiment over and over to create my own. I used some twine for the tassel, an idea I got from Cely over at Hawaii Paper Party! (thanks Cely). I used a little IRock gem, some doodles, Corner Chomper and called it done!

No comments: