Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Saturday, April 30, 2011

More Gardening with vinyl! And a Linky Party at Craft Junkie Too!




Ok, so I had to decorate 3 pots for my little cart my sister gave me years ago. I just love putting little pots filled with simple flowers on it.
Tracy over at Craft Junkie Too has a Linky Party each Friday and we're all invited to post a project.
I used Walk in My Garden Cartridge and more scraps of vinyl. (I purchased the "value pak" of vinyl at "Oh My Crafts" for a reasonable price over a year ago and still have some left.) I planned the cuts around the colors I had available and the cuts are super simple to do. The clay pots are from Walmart, less than $2 each and a couple of "six pak" flowers from the garden section. I plan to add some details with puff paint sometime soon. So whole project for around $7!
Now, just have to remember to water them!
Craft Junkie Too Friend

No comments: