Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Sunday, April 03, 2011

CCCC#11!


Time for another Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge by Two Scraptastic Gals!
Forever Young was the cartridge choice and I needed to make a Birthday card for my Sister. I used pop dots for the layers. I love this cartridge, with 3 girls of my own, many nieces, sisters, girlfriends, you get the picture!
Paper from K & Co.and Recollections, ribbon from Joannes, EK Success Label punch, My Pink Stamper Family and Friends Stamp, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, Fiskars Treading Water punch, and white gel pen.