Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Saturday, April 02, 2011

Throwback Thrusday Challenge!



My Creative Time is having another Throwback Thursday Challenge! Emma created a sketch for us to follow and no Cricut!
I have been wanting to use Emma's Mom You Rock stamp set, so I thought of a mommy-to-be that I know!
Paper is from Nana's Baby Girl Stack DCWV, twine, Nestabilities, new baby stamp set from Joannes, Fiskars Treading Water punch, half pearls, carriage button, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, white gel pen and the sentiment is from Emma's Mom You Rock Stamp Set.

3 comments:

Deanne Gutierrez said...

awe...love you card - it is sweet and any mom to be would love to receive it!

http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

Cathryn said...

Awwhh, very lovely, great card! TFS Cathryn67 :)
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

Your card is just PERFECT!!!!! I just love EVERYTHING about it my friend!;)
Also, THANK you for showcasing my stamps so PERFECTLY!!!;)
Big Gypsy Hugs,
emma;)