Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, May 02, 2011

Another Mother's Day Card!


I tend to make many many Mother's Day projects and cards. For years I have made sure that family and my girlfriends receive a little something on this day. I always think of the sacrifices moms make on a daily basis, no matter what!
This simple card was made with the Indie Art Cartridge. I cut the butterfly shadow once, and the butterfly twice so there would be extra dimension. (I have to thank Courtney Lane Designs for this idea, I saw it on her blog quite awhile ago). I inked with several distress inks, scallop punch, and used the IRock Tool with some little gems. Emma's Mom You Rock Stamp Set finished it off.

No comments: