Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Linky Party! at Craft Junkie Too



I love these linky parties, just post something crafty you have made! How easy is that. Not only that, but there are some awesome projects posted, such great ideas.
I decided to play with vinyl again. Sara needed some thank you gifts for her end of the season choir/drama party. I found these buckets at Michaels for $1.99 each (they are 50% off this week)I used the Hello Kitty Cartridge for the flower, just 3 cuts which is great for vinyl. I just used the colors I had but yellow would have been nice too. Sara made choc. chip cookies to put inside and we made a quick tag using My Pink Stamper Stamps and some punches. Added some ribbon and prima flowers. The one with the music notes was a special request from Sara for her choir director. The music notes came from Hannah Montana Cartridge.
Craft Junkie Too Friend

No comments: