Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, March 25, 2011

Your Story Photo Project




Just a couple of quick Your Story Photo projects. I purchased this from HSN at the beginning of the year with the intent of making quick little gifts to give away.
It is really easy to use and the results have many possibilities.
I made these for a friend's grand daughter's who we were meeting for lunch. I decided this would be a good little "book" to write in or add stickers to and keep them occupied while we waited for our food.
I used the Cuttlebug for the cover, some Nestabilities and chipboard letters. The ribbon was from Joanne's $1 bin, Prima Flowers, a couple of strawberry brads and some cardstock I had in the stock pile. These took less than an hour to put together.
I am thinking of a coulple for Seth and Cory (3 year olds) and turning them into ABC books.

No comments: