Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Saturday, March 12, 2011

What's for Dinner? Pasta Carbonara!



My girlfriend gave me this recipe and I have been waiting to try it. Was on my way home from work this evening and thought I would just pick something up, but decided a home cooked meal would be much better. I happened to have all of the ingredients for this quick pasta dish. It really was simple to prepare and my family loved it (well not our 3 year old, but he doesn't like much of anything these days)I added a salad and some bread and there you have it!
I plan to add this to my on going recipe book I am creating. (my husband got me a recipe scrapbook kit for Christmas)
Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

THEBUZYBUG said...

Looks Yummy!! TFS. Come and visit me on my blog for some Blog Candy!! It ends tomorrow!! Bug Hugs :D