Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Thursday, March 03, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays #13


Using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge, I created this box (cut at 6 1/2")for the FIF #13 Challenge. I used some SEI Paper, Martha Stewart Punch, Prima, stickles, glue dots and the red adhesive tape.
I am surprised how easy this came together and immediately thought of a Mother's Day gift. I would like to have my group of girls over from youth, decorate a teapot shaped cookie and put it in the giftbox for a gift for their mom.

1 comment:

365 Days of Cricut said...

Great color combo! I love the flower! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!