Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Springy Thank "Ewe" Card


Playing along with the Pinkalicious Blog Hop over at My Pink Stamper. She invited viewers to post a project too, and I am just now able to do that. So fun visiting all of the blogs in the hop. Better late than never.
The image I originally had in mind for this little thank you card didn't quite match the outcome, (you know how it is)
I used paper from Garden Party stack DCWV, solid paper from Recollections, Easter seasonal cartridge, distress inks, nestabilities, pop dots, twine, xyron, Martha Stewart punch, Cuttle Bug w/Swiss Dots folder, sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Punny-licious stamp set.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! Love the colors and the layout of the card.
Thanks for the great idea,
Buffie
http://scrappingwithbuffie.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, how sweet this is!! I like the patterned paper.... Very nice!!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

crazy about cards said...

wow, love your card it is so cute! I also love your color combination
Hugs, Lisa
cardcraz.blogspot.com

THEBUZYBUG said...

Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

Patti Ross said...

This is so pretty - just had 6 lambs born at the farm across the street..SPRING is in the air.

I'm a new follower and would love to have you join the challenge at Creative Sisters Monday Challenge.

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com