Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, March 07, 2014

Quick Birthday Project for Exploring Cricut!

Happy Friday everyone and thank you for stopping by today.
Today I am sharing a quick little  birthday project I made for my daughter and her hubby. Their birthdays are just a few days apart and they  spent a long weekend in Vegas to celebrate. Of course the best gift for Vegas is $$ right? ( I have never been, but hear it's a blast)

The little bag was created using Tags Bags Boxes and More and cut at 5.75".
I used Simply Charmed Cartridge for the birthday cake image and  cut it at 2.75" including the layers.
The sentiment is from MCT. I added a bit of stitching, Glossy Accents and a couple of pearls for embellishments.






Thanks so much for stopping by today, and be sure to check back soon. We have another fun challenge coming up!

3 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

Oh, this is too cute!

Sharon said...

This is oh so very cute!!! Love the cake! :)

Michelle N. said...

Great gift bag-I need to make more for the coming year-thanks for the inspiration!