Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge:13-23 3D Object Birthday

Hello all,
Just a quick post for my project entered in the Peachy Keen Weekly Challenge.
This week the challenge was to create a 3D object with a birthday theme.
I started by choosing the Peachy stamps I wanted to use. I recently received my June Stamp of the Month set and I just knew I wanted to use the adorable pinwheel stamp.
I cut a cupcake box using my Imagine and the All Wrapped Up cartridge using the fit to page feature. Next I put in the Sweet Treats Cartridge in my Imagine and created the cute little cupcake using the All Wrapped Up colors. The cupcake was cut at 3.5" with layers. That cartridge also has a tag feature and I cut it at 3.5" also. I ran it through the Cuttlebug and added Glossy Accents to the cherry on top. The sweet little Peachy Face is from the Wide Eyed Kids stamp set.
I printed a couple of extra images so I would have the patterns and colors to stamp and cut the pinwheels from. I added foam tape to the pinwheels for extra dimension.
The sentiment is from Peachy Keen's January Stamp of the month set. I added some twine to the tag also.









Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit Peachy Keen Challenge Blog for some really amazing projects and I do mean amazing.

5 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh how stinkin cute!!! I just love it!!!

Hugs,
Jo
Jo's Scrap Shack

Cassandra said...

How fun and super cute too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

GiGi said...

This is so cute! The cupcake shaped box is wonderful and I love the cute face on the cupcake! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT project idea,AWESOME job with the challenge!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Janice W. said...

Very cute project! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!