Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, June 14, 2013

"Gone Fishin.." Exploring Cricut Design Team Post

Happy Friday everyone...I just love the weekend. It's Father's Day weekend too, so even better. What are you up to, anything special planned for dad, hubby? We are heading out to the lake to camp for a few days. I am so looking forward to it.

It is also my day to post over at Exploring Cricut, a blog dedicated to all things Cricut!
Be sure to stop by and check out the daily posts created by the wonderful design team.

For my project today, I created a little gift bag using TBBM cut using the fit to page feature. I started with the Imagine Good Old Days cartridge. The designs on this one are retro looking and vintage. So fun! I chose the print I wanted for my bag and cut that out. Next, I chose the image of the Dad going fishing. The image was cut at 3" using the layers feature. I ran the pieces through my Cuttlebug and added some foam tape for dimension.
Every year as part of hubby's father's day gift, the kids and I get him his fishing license. So of course I thought this little bag would be perfect.






Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Father's Day weekend. Don't forget a new challenge starts on Monday, another great reason to visit Exploring Cricut!






3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute!Love your bag!!!

Unknown said...

This is an AWESOME IDEA!! LOVE IT!!

Sharon said...

Fabulous gift bag Donna!! Love this image! :)