Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Adventure Card using the Imagine More Cartridge

Good Morning everyone,

Today's post is a card I made for a friend of ours turning 55. He is quite adventurous so this seemed fitting.

I love the Imagine for quick projects. (I am disappointed Provo Craft won't be making any more cartridges for it). Just some white paper and the the printing and cutting is done!
This image was cut using the layer feature at 3.5" By inking the edges and adding foam tape, I was able to add more dimension. I wanted to keep it simple since it was for a man, so just a few gems at the bottom was enough.
The card base is kraft cardstock from Recollections and the patterened paper is a 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally  collection.
I used some kraft cardstock to create a banner for the sentiment which is from My Creative Time


Don't forget the Exploring Cricut's Mother's Day Blog Hop and Challenge
Head on over and enter the challenge. If you decide to hop along, there is some fun blog candy too. Check out my earlier post to see what I am giving away!

Have a great day.

No comments: