Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Sunday, April 07, 2013

Project Life Week 7

Hello Everyone,
This is my first year attempting Project Life and I have to say it has been wonderful. I love the freedom to keep it simple or add some extras. I will have to be careful not to feel like I have to keep adding in order to be finished....

Week 7 was Valentine's week, so I stayed with a vintage pink/rose color theme with lots of hearts.


 It was a fun week to put together with all of the extra activities.
I used  a 6x6 paper En Francais from Prima for the papers and various other embellishments: tile stickers, twine, Nestabilities, tags, lots of distress inks, little clips and brads.

Although I have  the Cherry  Edition Project Life Kit from Becky Higgins, I am finding I would rather put my
own together either to match some colors and/or occasions.

I have since subscribed to some additional kits and those are a wonderful surprise box full of goodies to also incorporate into the week's layouts. I will let you know how those work out!
Thanks for stopping by.






No comments: