Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Friday, April 19, 2013

Exploring Cricut Design Team Post "Camping Layout"

Good Morning Everyone,
Another super great day for me as this is my day to post for Exploring Cricut.


This layout started with the Cricut Imagine and the Good Old Days Cartridge. This cartridge is full of vintage images which remind us of the good ole days!
I printed several patterned papers to use for my background paper and photo mats. It was terrific because they all coordinated perfectly aind I didn't run out as I could just print more! I also used the "family vacation" image print and cut with using the layer feature.

Camping Critters is another favorite of mine and the other images in my layout came from this cartridge.
 The car and trailer were cut 7" using all of the layers.I  added glossy accents for the windows and it created a really terrific effect.
I decided to cut some critters too.
 Deer and tree were cut at  4 1/2"
Raccoon and tree at 5"
Bear and tree at 4 1/4".

The "are we there yet?" sign cut at 3 3 /4". I just had to add that because of course our kids always ask that.













Thank you so much for stopping by. 


3 comments:

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

This is a great layout! It reminds me of all the years my family went camping in our little Scottie Trailer. hahahaha. Thanks for sharing.
Kathy U:)












Sharon said...

This is awesome!!! I so love your layout! The cuts are fabulous! :)

Liz O. said...

super fun LO! love every detail thanks for sharing!
have a wonderful day!
Liz