Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, April 09, 2013

"Daddy & Me" Layout

Good Morning Everyone,
I couldn't wait create something with these adorable pictures of hubby and our youngest son, Seth.

For this layout I used the DCWV Celebration Stack. Although the stack has many birthday themed papers and extras, I found plenty of what I needed to create this project.

The sketch makes it wonderful for the overall theme and sizes. I inked the papers with Tea Dye distress ink, the circles I punched from the stack, I created my own "arrows" by snipping the banner triangles also included.
I added some buttons and brads, alpha stickers and scalloped circles from my stash.

The tickets at the top, the ice cream word art, and journaling card also came from within the stack.
 









 I have entered this layout over  at DCWV April's "Stack-a-holic" Template Challenge

 
The challenge is to use 3 of the 6 colors listed: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
There are some amazing projects the DT has created so be sure to check it out.



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

What a great layout! Looks like it was a great day!! Love all the color too!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love the fantastic papers and layers on this! Carri~Abusybee

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your layout,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!!:)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

that is one AMAZING layout!!!! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time Designer Challenge!
liz