Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa's Village Imagine Card

Good morning,
I'm back with another card this time using Santa's Village Imagine Cartridge. The polar bear was cut at 4" using the layers feature. I added some red Stickles to the scarf, Glossy Accents to the nose and dimensionals to one of the layers.
The snowflakes are from Winter Frolic Cartridge. I put them through the Xyron 2 1/2" Sticker maker and then used some Recollections Tinsel Glitter. For the white layer at the bottom of the card I just tore a piece of white paper to make it look a bit like part of a natural snowscape and ran it through a Cuttlebug folder. I thought  the snowflakes made it look like it was snowing on my polar bear.
Pause Dream and Enjoy is having a challenge with a snow theme.
PDE Snow Challenge. I thought this would fit nicely.


1 comment:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card! I love the extra snowflakes you added! Thanks for joining us this week at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!

Becky
PDE Challenges DT