Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Monday, December 17, 2012

Create A Critter 2: Sweet Christmas Cards

Hello everyone,
Hoping your Christmas season is coming along nicely. I of course have way too many projects I have planned and of course am scrambling to complete them. But I've always thrived in chaos!

Today's cards are from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. These sweet little cards with a little something tucked inside  are going to my little cousins in San Diego.

The images are cut at 3 1/2 ". I added a bit of stickles and glossy accents for some quick details. The paper is DCWV holiday stack from years gone by and the white cardstock is from PTI.
I used some scallop punches, the sentiments are from My Creative Time's Mixed Holiday Sentiments and distressed ink in peeled paint and barn door. A bit of ribbon from the craft box and a couple of Recollections bling for fun.




Entering in the PTT #98 Kid's Christmas Challenge

No comments: