Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gingerbread House

I recently purchased the Create a Critter 2 cartridge and decided to make all of the Christmas Critters. They are adorable and so easy to assemble. I cut everything at 3 1/2 inches. A bit too big, but I was already in too deep! I chose traditional colors for my images and for this little card just added some twine, stickles and a bit of inking. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Occasions. I did add some dimensionals for added depth.




I am entering this challenge over at Paper Playtime Challenge #90 Christmas Colors

1 comment:

mum of two said...

What an amazing project! That ginger bread house is sweet! I have that cartridge, how did I not notice this cut?? Thanks for playing with us this past week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com