Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday project #3 Goodie bags

My next project for birthday week: I needed to create some simple goodie bag toppers. I already had the bags, so I added the goodies and decorated a bit. I stared with a 5x5" square and scored it at 2 1/2", then added a strip of red punched with Fiskars Treading Water, I used a couple of scallop punches and stamped a sentiment from MPS Everyday Occasions set. The "4" is from the Sweet Treats cartridge embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and I used some character stickers to finish it off. I added some stickles, but have learned to keep the bags simple as the kids are more interested in what's inside.
Thanks for stopping by. Only a couple of birthday projects left!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, you have just done an amazing job on all the party stuff...