Hello, welcome to "Kindred Kreations"

This blog is about our life at home, and away from home... everyday happenings, and special occasions. We enjoy a variety of pastimes, but our main joy is making "Kindred Kreations". Thank you for joining us in our journey of growing together through faith, family, love for learning, projects, and more.



Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Birthday Project #1: Birthday Invite

It's birthday week for the boys, so I pulled out my Cars cartridge and gave it a whirl. I only had to make six invites, so it wasn't too bad. I cut Lightning McQueen at 3 1/2" but it would have been better to cut him a bit bigger as there are a lot of detail cuts. I added Glossy Accents around the tires and windows and some stickels too.  I used The patterned paper is from DCWV Celebrations stack and a Martha Stewart Loopy punch and EK Success label  and scallop punch. I used PBD "Party time" stamp set to create the sentiment on the front and the inside. The "4" is from the Sweet Treats cartridge.



4 comments:

Pat N. said...

What an adorable invitation--nice job! I just read that you are a mother and daughter team--how sweet that you both share the same hobby.--Pat N.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, these are just way to cute...

Robin said...

Awesome job on the invites! Love it.
(:(:Smiles;):)

Robin

Anonymous said...

Very cute invitations. Love the papers.